What is Neoxyl®?
The hair growth complex is a combination of active ingredients. There are 10 active ingredients in Neoxyl® which have been selected to address hair loss in multiple ways based on scientific research. Neoxyl® has been specially developed as the successor to Minoxidil and other hair growth lotions. Minoxidil is a drug widely used for hair growth stimulation. However, it has limited effectiveness and has many negative side effects.
Hair growth molecules
Neoxyl® contains three important hair growth molecules, namely Adenosine, Vividine® and Aminexil®. These molecules have a similar molecular structure to Minoxidil, but together provide a broader approach to hair loss and have virtually no side effects.
- Vividine: Strengthens hair growth in various ways. Vividine stimulates the so-called potassium channel opening (PCO), just like Minoxidil does. This ensures that hair enters the growth phase faster and that this growth phase also lasts longer. Vividine also has a positive effect on the blood flow to the hair follicle, allowing nutrients to reach the hair follicle better.
- Aminexil: Reduces hair loss by preventing the hardening of collagen around the hair root. As a result, the hair root anchors itself more firmly in the scalp.
- Adenosine: Research has shown that Adenosine, in both men and women, can improve hair growth on the scalp. The study also showed that users were satisfied with the decrease in hair loss. Adenosine, unlike Minoxidil, has no side effects.
The Neoxyl® hair growth complex contains six botanical extracts. These have a positive effect on hair growth in various ways. One of the main mechanisms of action is to inhibit the production of dihydrotestosterone (DHT). The conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is an important reason for (hereditary) hair loss, and influencing growth factors is an important mechanism in stimulating hair growth.
- Ecklonia cava: contains a high concentration of the substance Dieckol, which has a DHT-lowering effect and a high concentration of Dioxinodehydroeckol, which stimulates hair growth.
- Raspberry ketone: can increase the production of IGF-1 (insulin-like growth factor), which stimulates the growth of the hair follicle. Studies show that a very low concentration of this substance already has a significant effect on hair growth.
- Carthamus tinctorius: stimulates hair growth in various ways and suppresses growth factor B-1, a peptide associated with hair loss.
- Sanguisorba officinalis: stimulates hair growth by extending the growth phase of the hair follicle. It suppresses Fibroblast Growth Factor-5 (FGF-5), a natural protein that plays a role in the (too fast) transition of the hair from the anagen to the telogen phase.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate): a polyphenol from Green Tea. EGCG counteracts the 5a-reductase process. This makes it a natural DHT inhibitor.
- Proanthocyanidin B2: a polyphenol from grape seeds. It extends the growth phase, which ensures longer hair and a higher density of the hair.
Neoxyl® vs. Minoxidil
- Neofollics is 41% more effective than Minoxidil on the growth of dermal papilla cells.
- It has 95% user satisfaction, according to research.
- It is a water-based solution and does not contain harmful solvents such as Propylene Glycol (PPG), unlike Minoxidil.
- It is suitable for both men and women.
- Neoxyl® not only has an effect on hereditary hair loss, such as Minoxidil, but is also suitable for combating hormonal hair loss and alopecia areata