Sign up for 10% off your next order. Free HK delivery.
Powerful products against gray hair
In recent years, several studies have identified the factors and processes that contribute to gray hair.
The main culprit appears to be an excess of hydrogen peroxide, a substance naturally produced by the body.
As we age, the hair cells produce smaller amounts of catalase and less hydrogen peroxide is broken down. When the hydrogen peroxide builds up, the melanin doesn’t work as well anymore. Melanin is a substance produced by the body that gives color to hair, skin and eyes. In the beginning, the hydrogen peroxide takes some color from the hair, which makes the hair look gray. Over time, as the level of catalase continues to drop and the level of hydrogen peroxide increases, the hair can turn from gray to white.
Neofollics Anti-Gray Hair Tablets contains the following ingredients that help against gray hair:
• Catalase: This is an important enzyme that plays a role in the process of graying hair. Catalase breaks down hydrogen peroxide and thus prevents the hair from turning gray. As people get older, less catalase is produced in the body. By supplementing catalase in an effective way, the enzyme continues to break down the hydrogen peroxide well. In Neofollics anti-gray hair tablets the Catalase is contained in a fast melting tablet, so that the Catalase is absorbed more effectively into the bloodstream. Neofollics Anti-Gray Hair tablets contain 22,500 units of Catalase and is therefore able to clean up large quantities of hydrogen peroxide and combat gray hair.
• Quercetin , Copper and L-Tyrosine: These ingredients play an important role in melanin synthesis – the production of the natural pigment that gives hair color
• Folate: Lowers homocysteine, which ensures less hydrogen peroxide build-up in the body.
• Vitamin B12: Improves the absorption and efficacy of the catalase. Also lowers homocysteine.
• Selenium: Increases glutathione peroxidase, this substance cleans up hydrogen peroxide.
Active ingredients that promote hair growth
Neofollics Anti-Gray Hair Tablets also contains ingredients that make your hair healthier and help prevent hair loss:
• Zinc: A mineral necessary for the maintenance of healthy hair. Zinc deficiency in the body can lead to hair loss.
• Biotin: An important vitamin for the hair. Deficiency of Biotin can lead to hair loss and brittle hair. A high dose of Biotin is widely used for stronger, fuller and healthier hair and is also good for the condition of the skin and nails. You will always find this ingredient in products against gray hair.
• EGCG: The polyphenol EGCG, or Epigallocatechin gallate, is not only a powerful antioxidant from Green Tea, but it also stimulates hair growth.
The tablets also contain iodine and vitamins D3, B6 & C. These are important for healthy hair growth.
Neofollics Anti-Gray Hair Tablets inhibit the graying process. The appearance of gray hair, and the speed with which this happens, is thus reduced. Results can be seen after 6 months of using the Neofollics Anti-Gray Hair Tablets in combination with the Neofollics Hair Growth Supporting Tablets.
Take 1 dose per day.
A dose consists of one "Step 1" tablet (yellow coloured tablet) and one "Step 2" tablet (white with orange dots).
Take the “Step 1” tablet during or after a meal and swallow it whole.
Then take the "Step 2" melting tablet, place it under your tongue and let it dissolve in your mouth. It can take a few minutes before it is completely dissolved.
Follow this routine every day. The tablets are suitable for both men and women. Small tablets, easily swallowed.
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet. A varied, balanced diet and health lifestyle are important.
Step 1 Tablet: Bulking agents (Microcrystalline cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Stearic Acid), Quercitine, L-Tyrosine, Abscorbic acid, Green tea (Camellia sinensis) extract 80% catechins (naturally contains Caffeine), Anticaking agents (Magnesium stearate, Non-nano colloidal silica), Zinc citrate, Copper sulfate, Bioperine®, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxal-5-phosphate, Biotin, Folic acid, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite.
Step 2 Tablet: Sweetener (Mannitol (contains corn starch), Sorbitol, Sucralose), Catalase, Ascorbic acid, Anticaking agent (Non-nano colloidal Silicon dioxide, Magnesium stearate), Humectant (Sodium crosscarmellose), Lemon aroma, Bulking agent (Hydroxypropyl cellulose), Cyanocobalamin
product : Hair Serum
I received a couple of products from @neofollicshk - a hair stimulation shampoo & lotion and i gotta say, they didn't disappoint! It's so hard to maintain curls especially with HK's humidity - my hair dries out, gets frizzy and goes all over the place@cyrlazur
product : Hair Growth Kit
I don't use it every day, but I have seen obvious results😳 I've been growing darker and fuller hair around my forehead where the hair used to be thin and white and on the top of my head (where my alopecia areata is) is visibly growing thicker hair👍🏻 I am super satisfied with the results 💗 Give Neofollics products a try!！@nik_rambles
Lets get Social
your hair deserves the best. Want to feature on our website or instagram? Please tag @neofollischk!